Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So very Thankful!

Well, I was sitting here tonight thinking about all the things I have to be thankful for! I have an amazing husband--I love him more than I can say. Tonight, I was taking a bath and he brought me in a new loofa that he picked up at Walmart today, and while I relaxed he folded laundry! Now thats a pretty amazing man--remembers that I needed a new loofa! What a guy!
I have an active baby boy growing inside of me!! I'm going to be a MAMA! I've wanted nothing more than to be a mom since I was a tiny girl.
I have awesome parents, a feisty brother, and the best in-laws. Also, I have lots of other loving family members. Family is everything!
I have the best friends anyone could ask for.
I have a warm, cozy house.
I have a job, and in this world today I couldn't be more thankful for that.
I am healthy and so are my loved ones.
Last, but certainly not least, I have a relationship with God.

Life is pretty amazing...thats A LOT to be thankful for!

I wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!

Love,
Mart

2 comments:

  1. This brings tears to my eyes!! So many things to be thankful for... you are one lucky girl Mart.

    Love you.
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post gave me goosebumps. Love it Mart. I am thankful for you. And soo thankful both of us are blest with amazing lives. Enjoy the rest of your thanksgiving. LOVE BETH

    ReplyDelete