Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy, busy...

Ok--So I have lots to post about tonight! We've been busy starting to get ready for this little man to arrive. Tonight Blair is cleaning all the carpets on the whole main floor! On Thursday, Blair's parents are bringing the baby furniture and they are going to work on getting that put together! The baby's room is empty and all ready to go. Tonight I washed all the mop boards and washed all the walls!
My dad has been putting in numerous hours at our house! He's been finishing a spare bedroom in the basement! I took some pictures tonight but I think I'll wait and post the finished product, once it's all set up!


Here's our project from tonight:
This is the mess in the sunroom! Ha!

ha!


Ok, What I'm most excited to post about is the shower that my wonderful sister-in-law hosted! It was so nice. It was the perfect size- just Blair's side of the family and some close family friends. My mom also came! We got lots and lots of great things.


The adorable diaper cake Grandma JeanAnn made.

Janelle, me, JeanAnn
Thanks for reading! Have a great rest of the week everyone! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment