Wednesday, December 8, 2010

35 weeks!

We're getting closer and closer! 35 weeks!! Someone told me today that I looked like I was going to explode..haha! Little do they know that I have a good 5 weeks left. Everyone comments on this big ol' belly!

Baby Tay's room is finished! My dear friend, Beth, sent me an Uppercase Living saying that I have to put on the wall yet..but after that I'll post pictures! My mom came this past weekend to help me with some last details. She is one excited grandma-to-be. I don't know how many times she opened his dresser drawers to pull out his little clothes or shoes. It's soo cute! The three of us worked on hanging some decorations on the walls.  My mom and I even put his name up, but Blair says were going to have to cover it up because we can't give it away! It just looks soooo cute in there! :) I love just going in there in the evenings to read in the glider rocker! I'm sooo ready....:)

We got our tree up and we're all ready for Christmas! We even got most of our shopping done! The nesting is continuing..I've been cleaning and organzing...driving the hubby NUTS!

Anyways...I don't have too much to say this evening, but I'll share a picture!

2 comments:

  1. U just look soo stinkin cute with that belly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really just couldn't be any cuter. happy birthday and i can't wait to meet your little baby!

    ReplyDelete