Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh State...

This was the first time in many years that  I didn't watch....or cheer on the the cyclones at a tailgate during the Iowa St./Iowa game. I checked in on the score several times, and I actually think it was better this way. Oh State....UGH!
We did have a great weekend however! Blair and I were both part of the new Mr. and Mrs. Downing's wedding! We had a great time and it was beautiful weather. The wedding was outside and I don't think the couple could've been blessed with a nicer day! We were both happy to be part of their special day. Congrats Cody and Jenni!
Here's a couple pictures from the weekend:







While we were celebrating, my parents were at our house working! My mom and dad are helping us remodel part of the basement. We had a large storage room on one of the basement and we're turning that into a spare room. On the other unfinished end we're making a full bathroom. It's going to be soo nice! They got a lot done! They put in HUGE shelving units for storage and did a lot of gutting. It's such an improvement! I'll have to post b/a pictures. They worked very hard and we truly appreciate everything they've done..not to mention their willingness! Thanks Mom and Dad! 

I have one question- Where do weekends go? They sure seem to fly! Here is it Sunday night and we're preparing for another week of school and games! I have a Dr. appt tomorrow morning--hoping Baby T is growing and healthy!

Have a wonderful week everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. aww love the new background/picture!! you look cute, martina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my today's blog-got something for you!
    jess
    http://jsmcmaster.blogspot.com/2010/09/bloggy-awards-and-randoms.html

    ReplyDelete