Friday, September 3, 2010

Aww Friday!

I'm very thankful that it's Friday! It's been a long week! I should be at the West Marshall football game but I was simply pooped, so I decided to stay home! My plan was to get ALL the laundry done but we're having dryer issues so it's taking forever. The dang thing runs for about five mins and then shuts off...so I've restarted it probably 17 times tonight! We're waiting on a 'part' for the second time! We'll see if it ever gets fixed!
We've had a busy, fun week! Last weekend we went to Gabe and Gretchen's wedding in Minneapolis. Blair stood up with Gabe. The two grew up together and are a very close. We were thrilled we could help the newlyweds celebrate!!

The rehearsal dinner was at the new and amazing Target Field!
Blair's parents were at the wedding also and it was very nice to spend some time with them. Of course Grandma and Grandpa Taylor brought Baby T. a bag full of clothes! There was even Iowa State gear in there, along with some hawkeye apparel. 
On Sunday, we met my parents in Medford to do some shopping and Uncle Marc (my brother) sent along lots of goodies for the baby also--Six outfits and two adorable pairs of shoes. Grandma and Grandpa Siemers splurged at the mall, purchasing several outfits as well!
Also, Auntie Nell, Beth, Kay, Emma, Sarah, and others have contributed!
 SO, needless to say we already have a very very spoiled baby boy! Take a look at his wardrobe! 

Thank you everyone!!!!


Ok, I guess staying home on a Friday night makes me ramble!--This just means we have LOTS to be thankful for!

One last thing...We kicked off the football season by attending the ISU game last night! It was soo nice out and we can't wait for more!  Go State!

Those are just stadium lights behind Blair...he's no angel!! :)

Thanks for letting me share my thoughts! Have a safe holiday weekend everyone!



2 comments:

  1. yer bump is cute!!
    glad you got to relax a little on friday night!
    and that's what happened w/ mia-i hardly bought her anything b/c so many people got us stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Taylor is already spoiled. Holy Cow!!! I know that I won't be purchasing clothes for him! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete