Sunday, August 1, 2010

Figured I better jump on the blog bandwagon....:)

Welcome to our blog! I've had so much fun following family and friends' blogs that I decided I better create one too since our life is changing and getting more exciting as we wait for Baby Taylor. We have so many friends and family members who I know would appreciate updates! :) As all of you know, Blair and I are expecting our little blessing in January. We are so thrilled! I'm just about 17 weeks along and we're patiently waiting for August 12th---the day we find out if we're having a girl or boy.

Lets see..what else...
This summer I've been busy working at Okoboji Grill in Ames and Blair is employed at Cedar Pointe Golf Course in Boone. We like having summer jobs to keep us busy...and the extra $$$ is nice. School will start again soon and we'll reunite with our little cherubs before we know it. Blair teaches 4th grade at West Marshall and I teach 6th grade reading/language arts at Colo-NESCO.

Now, my goal is to post a few pictures but we'll see. This is all trial and error...:)



Belly Pic! I believe this was week 15! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world my dear!! It's fun, but sometimes difficult to keep up with all that's going on!! Maybe you'll do better than I do! :-)

    ReplyDelete