Monday, August 23, 2010

1/2 Way!!

Well this week is week 20 in my pregnancy! That means I'm technically half way there..I hope! :) I feel great, although I feel like I've really popped in the last 10 days or so! Last night I got out all the maternity clothes I have, some mine but most Janelle's! :) I tried outfits on and realized that I'm going to be wearing the same few things to school until it cools down! Oh well...sixth graders don't mind!

School officially started today! I met my new group of kiddos. Its a fairly nice group...but much larger than I had last year! It was super hot and we dismissed at 1:10! I was very thankful, as I was swelling up like a balloon! Here's to a new year!

This past weekend we went to Davenport to a wedding (Luke and Lanna Niemann). It was great because we got to see Beth and Jared (who live in Kentucky). We've missed them and sure hope they make it back to Ames for a Cyclone tailgate this fall! 
We stopped in Williamsburg at the outlet mall and did a little shopping! I went to the Carters store to look for Baby Taylor but decided I better not splurge because he'll be spoiled enough...Aunt Janelle already said so! :) 

Have a great week everyone!  Let's pray for cooler weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment