Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SNOW DAYS!

We've had so much snow and so many snow days! We've been staying warm and keeping busy inside, and we've also spent a little time out in the snow too. Yesterday I had a snow day and Blair had to go to school. Tate and I had such a fun day at home doing art and finding new things to play with. There wasn't a boring moment! :)

 I decided to give Tater a pan of Rice Krispies to drive his trucks in. He ended up playing with it for over an hour. He scooped and poured probably 100 times. I could have fed an army with the cereal on my floor, but oh well...it was cheap entertainment, and a great use of stale cereal.




This next picture is hilarious! This doesn't even look like him. I told him to stand by his shamrock we made and say "cheese"--Well he's cheesy alright! haha! Goof!
 
 
***
 
We played in the snow a day last week, and then came inside to experience hot chocolate for the first time!
 

Messy, but so yummy! :) Notice the bib on the back of his chair...but what fun would that be? :)
 
 
 
I love my snow days, but I'm going to pray for spring because I'm officially into June now! 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment