Friday, February 22, 2013

My Silly Boy

I just have to share a funny story about Tate tonight! He just cracked me up and I had to put it in the blog so I didn't forget the details! But before I share, I have to fill in a small detail. Tate has been very curious about boys and girls and will even ask about his "dude". When he talks about it I try not to make it a big deal but lately he's been bringing it up a lot. I hope this is just a phase for little boys and will go away soon. So anyways he just wouldn't settle in tonight and wanted to be held and rocked. When I rock him, he likes to have full conversations about his day, all of our family members, and anything else that's on his little mind! So after having a full conversation about playing in the snow and Papa's trucks, I decided I would try singing. As soon as I started singing, he started throwing all his requests out there. "Swish, Swish, Mommy" ( Wheels on the Bus), "Cyclone" (ISU fight song), and lastly "Manger" (Away in a Manger). I know more than finish that song and Tate popped up his little head and asked, "Baby Jesus have a dude, Mommy?" I tried not to make it a big deal but inside I was dying laughing. What can I say... he is a very inquisitive 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment