Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tate for State!

This weekend we went to our friends', Dustin and Emma's, to watch the Iowa/Iowa State game. Beth, Jared, and June also spent the weekend. It was a very relaxing, enjoyable weekend.
I have to admit, it wasn't much of a game, but we were all thrilled about the Cyclone victory! 

Tate had his playmate, June, so he was happy. I caught some adorable pictures of these two. June is a blondie and has bright blue eyes just like Taterbean, so these two make quite the adorbale pair. (I know this makes June's daddy a bit nervous.) :)

Snacking in their Cyclone gear! 

Emma, being the die-hard Cyclone that she is, has this odd little boy statue holding an ISU flag. Tate and June loved it! They wouldn't leave it alone.

They even kissed him...


I thought I'd put this in here...We had a great day cheering! The big kids had fun too!

Check out this booboo on his nose. He face-planted on Friday, but I got a good shot of it on the way home today.  It obviously didn't bother him because everytime I said "Do you have a booboo on your nose?" Tate would bend down and search for one of his toes. Silly guy!



And NOW tonight we are cheering on the Broncos...

No comments:

Post a Comment