Monday, September 3, 2012

Go Cyclones!

We had a great weekend celebrating the Cyclones win and enjoying time with family and friends. It was Grandma Jean Ann's birthday so we celebrated that with her too!

On Saturday, we spent the day tailgating and watching the game. We even took Tater into the game, and he loved it. I think he was amazed and had lots to look at. We had several friends and both the grandparents there to enjoy the food and fun with us.
Papa and Grandma Siemers

Grandma and Papa Taylor

Enjoying a little puppy chow and taking a break from all the fun!



Not quite tall enough to see over the wall!

Daddy and Tater

We spent Sunday relaxing and today we went to see Janelle, Ryan, Kayson, and our new ADORABLE niece, Cora May. She is just precious! Blair told me that I hogged her all day, and that is just want I planned on doing. :)
I had not posted any pictures from when we first met her. So I better show off the cousin picture I took!

 Miss Cora was born on August 20th. She's lucky enough to have these two boys (Big Brother Kayson and Big Cousin Tate) to look after her!



We had a great weekend and we're lucky to have a short upcoming week! I love weeks that start on Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment