Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Busy Mommy, Daddy, & Baby!!

Well, it's that time of the year again!! We are BUSY and trying to get back in the swing of things!
Blair and I are both back to school and football practice is well under way. Tate started at his NEW daycare. So far things are going great there, and we are very thankful for Deb, our wonderful daycare gal (who lives 15 steps from our door)!

Today was my fourth day of school. I have quite the class of kiddos, and I'm now remembering some of the BIG differences between third and sixth graders. For example...keeping our hands to ourselves and following the smallest of directions! Thank God they are cute! :)

Anyways, Tate is really the busy one! He's on the move!!!

Today we got our first 'boo-boo' at daycare...
A skinned chin (Deb said Tate thinks he can walk along the fireplace ledge..)
Honestly, this picture doesn't do it justice! Ouch!

I have to share this next picture because this is where we always find him...in the bathroom, playing with the vent. If he goes MIA, we always know where to find him! haha!
Makes me laugh everytime I find him there.


And I have to share this last picture because he just looks adorable...smelling good, and all ready for bed!I love this little stud-muffin!

Thanks for reading! I hope you're having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment