Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tate, Bubba, Peter, Buddy, Tater, Little Man....

He's here! Tate Martin Taylor was born on January 14, 2011 at 1:16 a.m. He was 6 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches.  He came via c-section because he was simply 'stuck' and wasn't going to come on his own. Even though the whole process was long, I'm already beginning to forget that! We're so in love with him!
He's developed lots of nick names and we keep adding more to the list! His real name however was something that we've been talking about for quite awhile now. I liked the meaning of the name Tate, which is 'cheerful one'. We both think 'Tate Taylor' just sounds like a stud. Martin is after his grandpa Siemers. I think Grandpa Siemers was very proud of this.
I'm just now opening my computer for the first time to blog and upload some pictures...I've just been too content spending every mintue with my new little family that I haven't had to distract myself with these things like I did when we were waiting for him.

We are so blessed. I'll write more details again soon, but for now I'll just add some pictures. Check out our little man...



Grandpa and Grandma Taylor



Grandpa and Grandma Siemers

Great Grandpa and Grandma Taylor

Beautiful baby in blue

The BIG cousin Kayson! I have a feeling these two are going to be great buddies! Kayson even gave him a kiss.
Tate is going to look up to his big cousin forever! We can't wait to see them interact! We need a picture of Aunt Nell and Uncle Ryan with Tate!


Aunt Nell!!


How precious is this? Uncle Ryan and Buster!
Going home
haha..Mommy gave me a mohawk!




3 comments:

  1. He is so handsome! Congratulations on his arrival...and welcome to the c-section club. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, we are so happy for you- someday you'll have to tell me about the whole experience so I can (kind of) know what to expect. I told Jerod I'm jealous of you guys because your baby is out now and you can hold him, I just have dreams about it :) Take care of yourselves, hope we can see the new family soon!

    ReplyDelete