Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Com'on Baby Boy!

We're ready! Baby Taylor can come anytime! :) I thought maybe if I sat and wrote a blog entry that he'd get the hint. haha!

I'm still feeling great and have a lot of energy, for the most part! I headed back to school today and enjoyed seeing the kiddos. One of the girls said to me, "Mrs. Taylor, I'm so glad you're back. I mean, I wanted you to have the baby, but I'm just happy to see you." That was at 8 am, and a great thing to hear on my first day back. Most of them really are sweet!  They were soo full of energy and had so many things to share about their break.

I can honestly say we're officially ready. We were struggling with the car seat bases, but my good friend (who is a police officer) told me to take the car seat to the police station and they'd install the base for us. We went to Ames tonight and got that taken care of. I feel much better about it...that thing isn't going anywhere!

Ok, here's a quick peak at some nursery pictures. We have a lot of great wall hangings, but most of them give his name away! I'll post the whole thing when he gets here!

Crib...


Bookshelf/storage...


Dresser/changing table...


These individual pictures just don't justify the whole room. I can't wait to share the whole thing!
It's precious!


I hope my next entry I'm sharing pictures of Baby Tay with you! :)

Have a super week everyone!!

Love,
Mart

2 comments:

  1. C'mon Baby - Aunt Nell is anxious to! ;) Love it, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Martina- who would have thought six years after we met we'd still be in touch and reading each other's blogs? (And that you'd be married to my preferred partner from Music class, who plays a darn good recorder might I add) I love the pics, it's already adorable, I'm not sure how you made it even sweeter, good luck!

    ReplyDelete