Monday, June 2, 2014

Family of 3!

I decided that I better make one more post before we become a family of four! We will be meeting our baby girl in just a couple days! We're getting so excited and I can't stop 'nesting'. A person can only clean, organize, and rearrange so much, but it just makes me feel so good. At first, I didn't think I'd have the feeling to 'nest' as much this time since we'll be moving in just 6 weeks, but I was wrong. I just want everything to be clean! :)

We are officially done teaching at Colo-NESCO and West Marshall. It's kind of sad, but I'm excited for this next step in our life. I just keep praying that God will only give us what we can handle, and make this transition somewhat smooth. We still haven't found a house for sure yet, and we're waiting for Blair's contract to get approved. We DID sell our house. Eight days on the market! I couldn't believe it. It's been a nice little house. I remember the first time we moved in I never thought I'd fall in love with it enough to want to stay forever. How I can say I love it! I love how cozy it is, how awesome our neighbors are, and how we've just made it our own. It's been a great 5 years on 14th Street Place. :)

I'm so excited for Tate to be a BIG brother, and I think he's getting very ready too. He knows that it's close. He's been very clingy and wants us near him at all times. Bed time has been rough because he always wants us to lay by him or keep checking on him. He knows we'll be going away for a couple of nights, but I don't think he understands that he's going to be with us at the hospital some of the time too, and getting spoiled by his papas and nanas. He's in for a big change, but I think he'll love his little sissy very much!

I can't wait to introduce our little miss to the world and announce her name (if we ever decided on one).

Here are some last minute pictures of our family of three!

Goofy Boy!

 
Last family of 3 pic!

Swimming in his new pool!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment