Friday, June 7, 2013

Catch Up Time

I'm just now realizing that it's been forever since I've posted! I was uploading pictures this evening and thought I better get some on here. The pictures help me remember what we've been up to!
It's been very crazy, but it's a very happy time for us because SUMMER is here and this means we get to spend lots of time together as a family.

So in the last month....

Tate and Mommy went with  my co-worker, Emily, and her daughter to Seasame Street Live. Tate loved it! He sang along, watched, and enjoyed "ice cream balls" (Dippin Dots).




We got to spend a little time at the lake! It was cold and rainy, but that didn't stop Tate and Papa Tim.
 

We've been working on potty training. Let's face it- He's NOT interested! This is one of the only times he's even sat on it. "I just wear a diaper, Mom!"
 


The nice days have been pretty rare, but we've enjoyed a few!

 

 
We've had lots of ice cream! The ice cream truck is such an awesome treat. We can hear it's music for about an hour before it finally gets to our block! I think it's just the coolest thing! Tate and Daddy LOVE it too.
 

 
 
 
Now I've promised myself that I'll keep up with the blog this summer! :) Let's see if that happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment