Saturday, April 28, 2012

Counting Down...

This family is seriously counting down the days until summer. This beautiful spring has made us ready for a break from school and lots of outside time with Tate.

Tate is now 15 months. He's still a peanut, but he's also very active. He's sooooo fun right now and we are loving every second of his busy little life...well almost every second. I could do without the toilet water baths and the makeovers he gives himself with my makeup (even though I have to admit--thats pretty stinkin cute) :) He's one silly 19-pounder..small but mighty.

He loves the outdoors and we spend every evening outside. I snapped a few pictures these last few weeks and I just have to share.

Loves to mo-mo with daddy!

Always digging..rocks, dirt..you name it

Picking dandelions

"Here Mommy, this one is for you."



No comments:

Post a Comment