Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Fun!

We had a great weekend! We stayed around home and had LOTS of visitors!

On Saturday Grandma and Grandpa Taylor came and we went out for lunch and then walked around downtown Ames and did some shopping. Grandma and Papa purchased Tate some fun summer gear at the cutest little shop called The Pumpkin Patch.

Saturday evening my aunt Jan and uncle Dennis along with my cousin Heather and her hubby and little girl came to see Tater. We played and visited for awhile! Nice company! :)
This morning Tate and I went to church...we let Daddy stay home and do yard work and clean out my car!
Then Ryan, Janelle, and Kayson came over for a visit! We enjoyed the weather...went to the park and got ice cream!

Ok...I need to share some pictures!

This is the adorable sun hat from G&G Taylor!! Sooo cute!

We are ready for summer! These cool shades and hat are from G&G Siemers! Stylin!
Haha! This is what Mommy does on a Saturday night at home...dress up!


Kayson and Tate getting ready for our walk!!

Tate was pooped...fresh air makes a little guy tired!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! So glad I saw this so now I can keep track of your adorable family!! Blogging is such a great way to keep everyone in touch - I do the same! Check us out any time at fankcrazyhouse.blogspot.com

    Carla Fank

    ReplyDelete